Timbrook Kitchens offering their pies in Munster

I'm excited! A friend posted on Facebook this week that she had stopped at Timbrook Kitchens in Munster and along with that post was a photo of some yummy looking S'more Pies. I instantly recognized the name as I had seen Timbrook Kitchens several times over the summer and into early Autumn at the European Market in Chesterton and the Farmer's Market in Munster. After just looking a few times, I had to give them a try. The chicken artichoke pie was phenomenal! I can't wait to sink my teeth into some more of their savory pies and their sweet treats.

According to my friend, they are located just across the street from Strack and Van 'Til in Munster. I'm looking forward to paying them a visit this week and I'll be back with a report on what I found!


Comments