Bakers Square's 4 Square Breakfast

I'm one of those people that could eat breakfast any time of day and when I visit Baker's Square, it's not unusual for me to order some veggie crepes for lunch or an omelet for dinner. So, on my most recent visit, when I was bringing a friend out to lunch to celebrate his 79th birthday and I spotted the 4 Square Breakfast for $7.79, it was a done deal. I knew I was getting breakfast. The trick was narrowing it down to four items out of the 30 offered.

Among the choices are eggs cooked to your liking, omelets, bacon, sausage, turkey sausage, hash browns, country potatoes, cottage cheese, oatmeal, granola, fruit, French toast, pancakes and cornbread. I opted for the biscuits and gravy, hash browns, bacon and strawberry crepes. You can opt for an additional item for just $1.10 - up to 7 items total.

There are also additional "supreme" choices - things like a caramel pecan roll or a half ham steak that can be substituted for $1.10 or added for $1.30. Pretty much any breakfast item you can think of falls somewhere on that list. It's a sweet deal and those crepes were pretty sweet, too. I'm loving these options that can be enjoyed no matter what time of day. For the full 4 Square Breakfast menu, click here.



Comments