Crabfest is back at Red Lobster
Summer isn’t over just yet – it's time for Crabfest at Red Lobster! If you love crab, a visit to your local Red Lobster is in order, where this limited time event offers several new dishes featured wild-caught Alaskan seafood, including the new Alaska Bairdi Crab, as well as dishes for every crab lover, like:
· NEW! Wild-Caught Crab Legs Dinner
· NEW! Crab Lover’s Dream
· NEW! Wild-Caught Snow Crab & Seafood Bake
In addition to crab, Red Lobster has added wild-caught Sockeye and Coho salmon while they’re in season this summer, delivered fresh to the restaurants from the icy waters of Alaska. They can be paired with the NEW! Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes & Crab-Topped Salmon dish during Crabfest or simply grilled on Red Lobster’s wood-fire grill.
Here's a peek at some of the Crabfest dishes you can enjoy on your next visit!
- NEW! Wild-Caught Crab Legs Dinner— A generous portion of your choice of wild-caught crab legs. Choose from Alaska Bairdi Crab, North American Snow Crab or King Crab.
- NEW! Crab Lover’s Dream— Wild-caught North American snow crab legs and split king crab legs, paired with our signature crab linguini Alfredo.
- NEW! Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes & Crab-Topped Salmon— For the first time, Red Lobster is pairing fresh, wood-grilled fresh Atlantic Salmon with premium jumbo lump crab cakes and a savory crab topping.
- Today’s Fresh Fish Menu Selection – Depending on the seasonal availability, guests can choose from a variety of fresh seafood options – including Sockeye or Coho Salmon – served wood-fired grilled, blacked or broiled with a choice of topping and side.