An Update on the Tea Resolution


So, I like to do new year's resolutions that are related to food. I've made resolutions in the past to try two new restaurants each month, to have a meatless dinner once a week or to dine out once a week for lunch. 

This year I decided I need to clear out some space in my pantry and the tea was taking up a lot of room. So, I decided to have a different cup of tea each day - and see how long I could go without duplicating them. I also gave away quite a bit of tea - stuff that I had duplicates of. This would help me make a little extra space in my pantry and I'd end up trying a lot of different teas. I had accumulated so many and there were a lot of them I hadn't even tried yet. I'm finding new ones I love and rediscovering old favorites because I was in a rut of drinking the same two or three over and over.



Here's what I've had so far this year. (with some notes on some really liked). I'll do another little update next month and fill you in on what else I've tried. If you have a favorite tea, comment below or reach out on social media! I'd love to hear what other tea lovers are drinking, too!

1) Mosaic Tea & Coffee Organic English Breakfast Tea
2) Bigelow Tea Constant Comment Decaffinated (It's a longtime favorite. I love teas that have citrus flavors)
3) Basic Chinese Green Tea (a local restaurant gave me a free "Merry Christmas" box with a big order
4) Bigelow Ginger Snappish Tea (I love anything gingerbread!)
5) Tiesta Tea Company Pomagranatopia loose leaf tea (which I made in my sloth tea infuser that my kids got me for Christmas!)
6) Tazo Tea Wild Sweet Orange Tea (loved this!)
7) Republic of Tea Ginger Peach Tea (One of my very faves)
8) Benner Classic Blend
9) Trader Joe's Pomegranate White Tea
10) Stash Tea Lemon Ginger
11) Tazo Earl Gray
12) The Republic of Tea Cranberry Blood Orange (This is one of my faves!)
13) The Republic of Tea Dream by the Fire
14) Bigelow Tea Earl Gray
15) The Republic of Tea Jackfruit Honey
16) The Republic of Tea Decaf Apricot
17) Bigelow English Teatime (A perfect classic)
18) The Republic of Tea Peppermint Bark
19) Tazo Calm Chamomile
20) The Republic of Tea Comfort and Joy
21) Argo Tea Snowflake white loose leaf
22) Bigelow premium black tea
23) Bigelow Contsant Comment (This time it was the caffeine version. I could drink it every day. Love it.)
24) The Republic of Tea Orange Blossom (Loved this, too - anything with orange is at the top of my list).
25) Bigelow Lemon Lift
26) The Republic of Tea Honeybush Vanilla Turmeric (Wasn't sure how I'd like this, but I loved it!)
27) Twinings USA Blacurrant Breeze
28) The Republic of Tea Blackberry Sage
29) Tiesta Tea Relaxer Sweet Ginger Peach (Made with my new Republic of Tea brew basket)
30) Twinings Pure Peppermint Herbal Tea
31) Twinings Lady Gray (yum!)
32) The The Republic of Tea Blueberry Lavender (loved this!)
33) Bigelow Tea Premium Decaffeinated black tea
34) Twinings USA 100% Pure Oolong Tea
35) The Republic of Tea Kiwi Pear Green Tea
36) Jasmine Green Tea (picked up this in Chinatown last summer)
37) Twinings Tea UK Orange & Cinnamon Spice
38) The Republic of Tea Wild Blueberry
39) The Republic of Tea Double Red Rooibos
40) Twinings Tea UK Darjeeling
41) Stash Tea Orange Spice (I love orange teas!)
42) Stash Tea Decaf Earl Gray
43) Twinings Nightly Calm
44) Tiesta Tea Maui Mango
45) Twinings Decaf Green Tea
46) Twinings Organic Nightly Calm (Ahhh!!! Just like the name!)
47) Red Bud Tea Company Spicy Holiday Tea
48) The Republic Tea English Breakfast Tea
49) Tiesta Tea Company Pineapple Blues
50) The Republic of Tea Pomegranate Green Super Fruit Tea
51) Tiesta Tea Company Black Thai Tropical loose leaf
52) The Republic of Tea Mango Ceylon (a new favorite!)
53) Twinings USA Decaf Irish Breakfast tea
54) Twinings Mixed Berry Premium Black Tea (Loved this one!)
55) Twinings Chamomile Honey & Vanilla
56) Pinceone Cottage Tea House & Catering (in Downer's Grove) Lady Gray
57) Pinecone Cottage Old Strawberry Love
58) Pinecone Cottage Strawberry Lavendar Macaron (Soooo good!)
59) Twinings Pure Chamomile
60) Yogi Kava Stress Relief

Comments