J.J. Kelly's Quaratine Meals

J. J. Kelley's is a restaurant and pub not far from me that we've ordered from a few times during quarantine. I've been a customer of theirs for years and the food is always delish - and so are the cocktails. They've catered lots of events I've been to over the years. Some of my favorite things on the menu are the Reuben sandwich, chicken tenders, chopped salad, buffalo shrimp and chicken francaise. 

During quarantine we've gotten a couple orders of buffalo shrimp. One night I had a taste for fried fish and I got this delicious fried whitefish. They've also been offering family meals for $45. We ordered a family meal one night and got so much food - a big pan of fried chicken, a pan of mac and cheese, a pan of salad, pasta salad, homemade foccacia and even cookies for dessert. There's 7 of us here and we still had a lot leftover for the next day.

They do weekly specials and also have 50 cent wings on Tuesday night and we have ordered those, too, during out stay-at-home stint. I still need to order on a Thursday for the $1 tacos, which are really good. It's also THE place to go around St. Patrick's Day when they serve their corned beef platter, shepherd's pie and other Irish-inspired dishes.

I've always loved going there for dinner on a Friday night when they serve a number of specials, include a soup and salad bar with dinner and bring you a dessert, too.

Looking forward to eating in restaurants again, but for now I've been enjoying all the carryout meals and this is a great place to order from if you are looking for a carry-out meal.


JJ Kelley's 
2455 Bernice Rd.
Lansing
(708) 474-9977



















Comments