Toast & Jam: Schererville, IN

I've been to Toast & Jam on a couple of occasions and loved it, so as I was on a work assignment in the area last week, I decided I'd stop for some breakfast. Their portions are huge and everything is fresh and delicious.

They have a nice selection of loose leaf teas and I opted for one called "Pearalicious" along with an omelet of ham, tomato, spinach, broccoli and provolone cheese with potatoes. I usually get whole wheat toast with their homemade jams, but decided to get pancakes as that's the other option so I could take them home for one of the kids. Like I didn't have enough already, I got a side of crispy bacon. It was a ton of food and half was enjoyed for breakfast and the other half went home for lunch the following day.

Toast & Jam is a little off the beaten path in the middle of a residential area, but worth seeking out.

Toast & Jam
7311 Mallard Lane
Schererville, IN
(219) 769-0000
toastandjamcafe.com






Comments