Flour & Branch Cookies Make a Special, Decadent Gift

 *I did receive a complimentary product sample. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.

I was uber excited to get a full cookie bouquet collection box from Flour & Branch, a company that is baking up some phenomenal one-of-a-kind cookies. I'd been reading about these treats and couldn't wait to try them. For Father's Day they released a "Hold My Beer Bun" cookie with cherry and blueberry filling, beer cream cheese frosting and brown sugar strudel - just to give you an idea of their level of creativity.

Founder Lauren Arnsdorff has been creating these sweet treats from her San Francisco-based bakery and they've really taken off, landing her a mention in Forbes magazine. The latest treat Flour & Branch has come up with is a Fourth of July special, an Apple Pie A La Made Stuffed French Toast. If that description doesn't make you drool, I don't know what will. 

Flour & Branch products are made with natural, organic and sustainable ingredients and you'll find something for any sweet tooth - coffee fanatics, peanut butter aficionados, mint lovers. And each is made of the highest quality ingredients and can be shipped nationwide. It is recommended that they are best enjoyed if you warm them briefly in the oven or microwave. I completely agree - that little bit of heat makes all the difference. They're so good you won't want to leave even one little crumb.


I got a nice sampling of 8 different cookies with the full bouquet cookie box, which comes in a lovely tissue-lined gift box tied with ribbon. Each cookie is individually packaged and even set in place with adhesive so they arrive looking in tip-top shape. It also makes it easy to freeze the ones you don't eat immediately. Baked without preservatives, they are fresh and ready to eat, but can be frozen and reheated if you can't enjoy them right away. It would make a lovely gift for any cookie lover or anyone with a sweet tooth for any occasion. It will definitely make the recipient feel special and spoiled. I've been sharing them with my family and everyone has given them a huge thumbs up. 

I've yet to get through the full box, but the first one I tried was their signature cookie, the PB & J Stuffy, which is stuffed with peanut butter and berry preserves and coated with all-natural sprinkles. It. Was. Amazing. As was its cousin cookie, the Nutella Stuffy, which is soft and gooey on the inside and crumbly on the outside, topped with crispy caramel pearls. And I was really blown away by the Salty Sombitch - a butterscotch chip cookie that is topped with chocolate-coated toffee and a dash of Maldon sea salt.

I'm looking forward to trying the other varieties - especially the Brookie, which is part fudge brownie, part cookie and studded with peanut butter chips and Guuittard milk chocolate chunks. Doesn't it just sound sooooo dreamy?

For more information or to place an order, visit flourandbranch.com.



Comments