Pumpkin Dessert Dip

The Fall season isn't too far off and as I am seeing pumpkin decor and flavors start to emerge, I was reminded of a dip I had a couple times last season. It is so light and fluffy, but with that sweet pumpkin flavor that everyone loves once the temperatures start to dip and the leaves start to fall.

This one has just four ingredients:

1 16-ounce container of Cool Whip (thawed)
1 5-ounce package of instant pudding powder
1 15-ounce can pure pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice

Dump your Cool Whip into a mixing bowl.  Add pudding mix and spice and blend. Add in pumpkin puree and stir until fully blended. For a fun presentation, service inside a hollowed out pumpkin. Add graham crackers, vanilla wafers or Bisccoff cookies for dipping. 

I've also seen recipes with cream cheese as an ingredient. If you like a thicker dip, you may want to go that route and add an 8-ounce block of cream cheese as well. 






Comments