Flatout bread is flat out awesome!

Just have to share a favorite product of mine: Flatout Flatbread

I'm a major carbaholic! I love bread and pretty much any kind of bread. I could pretty much survive on four foods - bread, potatoes, chocolate and cheese. Anyway, Flatout is lower in carbs and calories than a lot of the other breads I like and tastes so good. Comes in five different varieties (Original, Light, Healthy Grain, Mini and Flatout Kidz) and in lots of great flavors, like Italian Herb and and Sundried Tomato.

Check out the website for some great recipes. I love using it simply as a wrap for sandwiches, but have also used it to make quesadillas and it makes incredible pizzas. Give it a try if you haven't yet and let me know what you think.

*I'm not being compensated for this review. I just LOVE the product!! :)

Comments

  1. I have been wanting to try Flatout! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment