Who doesn't love brie?

So, last week I wrote about an appetizer cooking demo I went to in November hosted by Chef Kate Bradley. She made this easy recipe with the brie laid out on crescent roll dough. Raspberry jam was spread on top and then the dough is folded up and brown sugar is sprinkled on top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes and this is what you get. She said to serve it with apples or crackers.


There was a big, hungry bunch at the demonstration and this was gone before I made it down the line. I may have to try making this soon. Maybe on Super Bowl Sunday?

My sister makes a warmed brie appetizer for her gathering with a nut topping that is fantastic. It's similar to this Paula Deen recipe:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/sugar-and-nut-glazed-brie-recipe/index.html

Comments