South Bend Chocolate Company satisfies your sweet tooth

Have you ever had candy from the South Bend Chocolate Company? If not, you don't know what you're missing. If so, you know what I'm talking about. High-quality chocolate covered anything and everything. Everything I've tried has been absolutely amazing. The pic below is of the location on Michigan Ave. in South Bend. I've also stopped in to the Valparaiso and Indianapolis locations. 

Although the cafes have menus that include sandwiches and salads, I really can't tell you about the menu at all. I was just there for the chocolate! Try some out if you ever come across a South Bend Chocolate Co., which has locations in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio. Or check them out online and place an order. Totally worth it for any chocoholic out there.



Comments

  1. There chocolate is good! I have been to the locations in New Buffalo and St. Joseph, Michigan. I like the caramels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i'll have to check this out..but I am from Hershey so who knows! I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I'm a new follower! =D
    Hope you can get the chance to visit my site and follow back if you'd like. I also have a blog hop open if you'd like to join! Thanks, Danielle - www.adeliciousobsession.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment