Super Bowl Srirachi Chili Dip

Super Bowl Sunday is coming up and that means more than football. It means a day of snacking and munching on all kinds of dishes. If you're heading to a party, chances are there will more at least a couple dips as part of the spread.

One of my favorite dips for parties is a three-ingredient chili cheese dip.

1 can Hormel No Beans Chili
1 oz. package cream cheese
About 4 ounces shredded cheese blend (I used a Mexican blend)

It couldn't be easier. You spread the cream cheese in a baking dish. Then spread on the chili. Then sprinkle on the cheese. Then put it in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese melts nicely. Serve it with some tortilla chips, Fritos or crackers.

When I made some recently on a chilly weekend afternoon, my husband noted that it needed a little something to give it some heat. I put hot sauce on nothing. He puts it on everything. So, since his hot sauce of choice these days is Sriracha, I used some in the next batch.

So, prepare as above, but before spreading the chili in the dish, put it in a bowl and blend with the amount of Srirachi you would like I used about 1 1/2 teaspoons. Hubby got his hot and spicy flavor and was a happy camper.


Comments

  1. Sriracha is my favorite condiment...I am sure I would absolutely love this. Great recipe :)

    Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment