Jelly's: Merrillville, IN

I've posted before on a local breakfast place called Jelly's with locations in Dyer and Merrillville. They're known for their homemade jellies along with big generous plates of breakfast fare.

I was there recently for a work meeting where I tried out this fritatta - spinach, mushrooms, lots of melted Swiss along with a big glass of fresh squeeze orange juice.

On a previous trip to the Merrillville location I got a skillet, which I really liked. The place is also fun as the walls are lined with works by local artists. It's nice to take a few minutes to see some of the pieces painted locally.



My colleague, Laura, picked out the strawberry crepes, which she gave a thumbs up.

Jelly's
399 E. 81st Ave.
Merrillville, IN
(219) 736-0100
www.jellyspancakehouse.com



Comments