- Click here for Rock Bottom Brewery's special pizza and a growler for dad deal for $12!
- Maxwell's at the Club, located in the East Bank Club at 500 N. Kingsbury St. (telephone: 312-527-5800, ext. 301), is hosting their final brunch of the season, Father's Day Brunch, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Sunday, June 21. The price is $45 for adults and $15 for children age 10 and under. The buffet, which is open to the public, boasts a wide-range of options, including prime rib, roasted rack of lamb and roast turkey carving stations, an omelet bar, a waffle bar and assorted pastries, as well as a variety of appetizers, salads and entrées. Father's Day Brunch is an admirable way to honor the wonderful fathers in your life. Because this will be the final Maxwell's brunch of the season, demand will be high and reservations are needed. Reservations are necessary for Father's Day Brunch, and cancellations must be made 24 hours before reservation time to avoid a cancellation fee. Cancellations made without 24 hours notice will result in a $10 fee per person for members and a $15 fee per person for nonmembers. To make reservations, please call (312) 527-5800, extension 301, or schedule your table online atwww.maxwellsattheclub.com.
- Weber Grill Surprise Tableside Steak Package for Dads and All-Day Menu SpecialsRiver North, Schaumburg & LombardTreat dad to a steak package delivered right to his table at Weber Grill restaurants or available for pickup. Chef Larry Donahue will be firing up specials including dueling ribs, steaks, tostadas and more. View more details here.
- Go to GrizzlyJacksResort.com and use promo code "BOGO" for buy one night, get one free Monday - Thursday in celebration of Father's Day. Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort offers a casual dining scene, including Jack's Place Restaurant & Sports Bar, serving delicious American cuisine - from pizza and burgers to fresh salads. Grab a coffee and decadent sweets at the Honey Pot Sweet Shop, or swim over for a snack or tropical drinks at the Wave Café.
- Take dad for a big, manly meal at Michael Jordan’s Steak House. The first 23 dads who order MJ’s favorite steak, the Prime Delmonico ($54), on Father’s Day will receive a complimentary engraved steak knife to commemorate their meal. Michael Jordan's Steakhouse is located at 505 N Michigan Ave., Chicago. (312) 321-8823
- This Father’s Day, treat dad to a perfectly prepared steak during brunch at Fleming’s. On Sunday, June 21 starting at 10 a.m., dads have their choice of appetizer, entrée with sides and dessert for only $39.95. Dad can enjoy Fleming’s Prime Rib with a Trio of Sauces, including au jus, creamy horseradish and Dijon, Porcini-Crusted Filet Mignon with braised mushrooms and a gorgonzola cream, a Signature Eggs Benedict with sliced filet mignon, and more. A full brunch menu with details can be found here.
- Click here for a special Father's Day menu from Carraba's Italian Grill. A wood-grilled ribeye is just $23.99 and bottles of Coppola wines are $10 off.
- Pinstripes Backyard BBQ and Brunch BuffetStreeterville, Northbrook, South Barrington & Oak BrookDads can retire their grilling utensils for the day and head to the Pinstripes patio for a backyard bbq and brunch buffet from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Beginning at 5 p.m., kids eat at half pricd from a selection of entrees and desserts from the kid's menu. Click here for further details.
- Sixteen at Trump Chicago is serving up the ultimate Dad Brunch. Included is a complimentary craft beer and whiskey tasting. There will be a selection of American bourbon and rye whiskey along with single malt and blended whiskeys from around the world. The buffet brunch will feature a carving station, a seafood and sushi station, a kids buffet, and a selection of pastries.
Father’s Day at Sixteen takes place from 11:30am - 2:30pm. $95.00 per adult and $35.00 for children under 8 years of age. Then extend the treat for dad with a spa treatment of a head-to-toe make before a warm oil massage followed by cold beer in the Men's Relaxation Lounge after the treatment. $250 for 90 minutes.
- I took my dad to the Meatloaf Bakery a couple years ago after a Cubs game and he LOVED it. This Father’s Day, try the limited-time only creation, The Father Loaf. A delicious blend of beef, pork, Smoke Daddy’s Sweet & Smokey BBQ sauce, topped with warm Cheesy Taters, this loaf is only around for Father’s Day. Meatloaf Bakery is located at 2464 N Clark St. in Chicago. (773) 698-6667
- Click here for brunch details at Devon Seafood Grill. Brunch is served from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. $38 for adults and $18 for kids.
- This Father’s Day, let the expert chefs at Roka Akor Chicago do the grilling for dad on the restaurant’s Japanese Robata grill. The restaurant will be open from 5pm to 11pm, and is offering its full a la carte menu along with a special Father’s Day Tasting Menu for $75 per guest. The tasting menu includes:Course One
Yellowtail Sashimi with Shallots, Poached Garlic Ponzu and Serrano
Heirloom Tomato Salad with Black Garlic, Shiso Oil and Soy Vinaigrette
Crispy Prawn and Unagi Maki
Wagyu Beef and Kimchi Dumplings
Sake Steamed Mussels and Clams with Lemon Butter and Wild Mushrooms
Grilled Rib Eye with Wafu Dressing
Robata Grilled Lamb with Korean Spices
All Entrees are served with Sweet Corn