La Rosa de Guadalupe Bakery in Lansing

Last Thursday a new bakery opened in Lansing. I had to stop in and pick up a few treats for the kids. I like meeting local business owners and supporting them. I talked to José, who owns the bakery with his brother. He was super friendly and I hope that he gets a lot of business from his neighbors. That south end of town is mostly residential, so I'm sure those living nearby are happy to have a new bakery nearby. He did mention that currently the products aren't made onsite as they gradually acquire the equipment they need. But everything is brought is fresh daily and it looks fantastic. If you're in the neighborhood, stop by and give them a try. And tell them the Chicago Foodie Sisters sent you! 


La Rosa de Guadalupe Bakery 
19124 Burnham Ave, Lansing, IL
Business hours: 7:00am - 8:00pm 
Monday - Saturday













Comments