Buffalo Chicken Dip

I don't do hot sauce. Or Sriracha. Or jalapeños. Or any of that fiery hot stuff. However, when there's some buffalo chicken dip in front of me, made with Frank's Red Hot Sauce, I eat the S*^! out of it. My mouth is on fire, but I can't stop eating it. Had to make some for Super Bowl Sunday...or Super Dip Sunday, as I call it.


2 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put first four ingredients in a glass baking dish, reserving half of the shredded cheese. Bake 15 - 20 minutes. Stir and add remaining shredded cheese. Bake another 5 minutes or until cheese melts and dip is heated throughout. If desired, garnish with something pretty, like a dollop of salsa, some cilantro or some chopped green onions. Serve with tortilla chips, Ritz crackers and celery.


Comments