Tattoria Gianni: Chicago, IL

Sometimes I attend a dinner, do some social media posts, but the memories of a fabulous meal and dining experience continue to linger in my mind...for days, month, years. And time passes and I come across photos on my phone and decide I need to go back and share more. That happened today.


I was reminded of an exquisite meal I enjoyed at Chicago's classic Italian spot, Trattoria Gianni, in the fall of 2019. I was invited to a media dinner where I had the opportunity to sample a number of their dishes. All pastas are made fresh. The owners are natives of Italy. The place just oozes with old school charm and authenticity and if you want to get your pasta on - this is THE PLACE to do so! Some of the best pasta I have ever enjoyed!

Here's a glimpse at some of the delicious dishes we tried that night. Consider picking up some food from this fabulous place as the pandemic lingers on and restaurant owners struggle. You will not regret your order, rest assured. Everything there is AMAZING! Oh, and there is a lovely patio area, so as weather permits, you can enjoy a meal there in the brisk outdoors, too.

For more information, visit trattoriagianni.com.

Trattoria Gianni

1711 N. Halsted

Chicago

(773) 266-1976














Comments