Popeye's Chicken Sandwich



Well, the chicken sandwich wars seemed to have now died down and there aren't the outrageous lines like their were at the height of this chicken sandwich craziness. Remember it? Demand was high for the spicy chicken sandwich being served at Popeye's restaurants and they were running out. People were waiting in long lines to get a taste of this sandwich.

Now that the hype has died down a bit, I figured it was time to head over and try one. There's a location close to home, so as I was running errands, I stopped in to pick one up. However, when I saw that there was a classic option on the menu instead of just spicy, I went with that. I always have a little fear of anything labeled as spicy. I never know what that spice level is going to be and while I like a little kick, I just can't do the fiery hot stuff.

This one was pretty good. It was a very large portion. I could only finish half. And it had a really nice crunch. Now, I'll have to be brave and head back to dive in and try the spicy one.




Comments