In Good Taste Wines Come in Perfect One-Portion Sized Bottles

I like wine. But I’m not a huge drinker. One glass is usually plenty for me and I rarely drink more than that. My husband will have a glass or two with me, but too often when we open a bottle it doesn’t get finished. And I just hate to waste any food or drink - especially wine. So, when I was contacted to try out In Good Taste's single-serving bottles, I was definitely in.

I first learned about them just before the holidays at at that time they had a fun 24-bottle wine advent calendar available. It’s definitely a great gift idea or just a fun way to sip your way through the holiday season. Keep it in mind for later this year!

Besides the advent calendar, they offer boxes of 8 single serve bottles and were kind enough to send me a sample box of their Wild Child Wines to try. In the description it said it is designed for “the person that is looking to expand their wine knowledge and test out some new varietals. Inside is an oaky tempranillo and fruity grenache that are perfect for sipping during game night.”

I’ve enjoyed some for game night and to go with a new cheese board I was trying out. I’ve really enjoyed what I’ve tried so far. And I like having little bottles on hand when I want just one glass and don't have anyone to share a full bottle with.



The accompanying booket has a little cheese pairing guide so you can match up the wines with different cheeses for a fun tasting adventure. It also guides you along with some background on each variety with tasting notes and pairing suggestions. La Pluma is suggested with watermelton salad or fish stew. Game Theory Viognier has hints of honeysuckle, grilled peaches, Meyer lemons and peach purée and pairs well with king crab legs or mac and cheese.



I am a little geeky about boxes and I love when I get packages where the boxes are sturdy and pretty and I can recycle them by using them for storage or gift giving. This came in a nice sturdy, adorable box that I'll definitely be using again.



And since I love being able to upcycle things, too, I love that these simple bottles can be re-used in my home after I have enjoyed the wine. They are perfect little flower vases!



If you want to give In Good Taste a try, visit InGoodTaste.com. Follow along on Instagram at @ingoodtastewines. 

Comments