Top viewed recipes of 2015

So, on New Year's Day I shared a post of our most viewed restaurant and food event posts of 2015 and it's taken me a little bit, but I wanted to share the most viewed recipes from last year, too. What a nice trip down foodie memory lane this is!

Biscuits and Gravy Casserole

I was introduced to this casserole by my friend, Angie, and it quickly became a favorite breakfast.


2. Buffalo Bleu Cheese Chicken Dip

This dip is super addicting.


3. Colcannon

This has become a St. Patty's Day favorite!


4. Five Mexican Inspired Recipes for Cinco de Mayo

This post had five of the recipes we have posted with Mexican inspired meals. Pictured is a Southwest Chicken Chili.


5. Beef, Pepper and Noodle Soup

One day when I was making Stuffed Green Pepper Soup, I ran out of rice. I loved the noodles in place of rice and this has become one of my favorite soups.




6. Irish Stew with Innis & Gunn

This recipe was provided to me by Innis & Gunn - an Irish stew perfect for this time of year.


7. Midnight Salad 

I really love strawberries in salad these days. And I love kale. And I love feta cheese. This is a simple little salad with all my favorite tastes. :)



8. Corn Souffle

This is a dish that I usually only make two or three times a year - Thanksgiving, Christmas and maybe Easter or one other special occasion. My mom always requests it and it's super easy to make.



9. Artichoke, Spinach and Basil Tortilla Pizza

I love making individual pizzas on the grill and have found tortillas to be a great little crust that comes out super crispy.



10. Guacamole and Tomato Crostini

This is a simple little improvisation that ended up being sooo delish.




11. Crash Hot Potatoes

So, I read that this recipe is popular in Australia and I love all things Aussie, so I had to give it a try. Easy and yummy!


12. Bacon, Bleu Cheese & BBQ Burger

Sometimes the more you pile on a burger, the better it is. It's true in this case.



13. Watermelon and Feta Salad

I'm a big salad fan and this is a perfect summer salad when you can get watermelon that is at its peak.



14. Ham, Mushroom & Spinach Scramble

I really love eggs, especially with lots of veggies and cheese added in. I'm not a big breakfast eater, but when I do eat breakfast, my first choice is an omelet or egg scramble. It's also great for lunch, brunch or dinner.



15. Debbie's Stuffed Cabbage Soup

I was at my friend Debbie's house for a meeting and she scooped out a bowl of this soup for us. It was so yummy, I asked her for the recipe to share on the blog. It ended up being one of the most viewed recipes of the year.






Comments