Dang! That's Good Soda

Wrapped up for me for Christmas was a bottle of Dang! That's Good Butterscotch Root Beer that I quite enjoyed and when I did a little Googling I found out that this Milwaukee company, Imperial Flavors Beverage Company, makes a few other "Dang! That's Good" flavors, too.

The folks there were kind enough to send samples for the Chicago Foodie Sisters to try. They also make Red Cream Soda, Root Beer and Italian Cherry Soda - all of which are worth a try if you ever come across them. The Italian Cherry Soda is reminiscent of the juice in a jar of marchino cherries. The red cream soda was probably my favorite - not overly sweet tasting and with that creamy finish that takes you back to childhood. The root beer has that nostalgic taste, as well, of root beer back when it only came in glass bottles before anyone had heard of high-fructose corn syrup. If you come across the sodas, be sure to give them a try. Check out their website, imperialflavors.com for more information and a store locator.



***I did receive product sample for the purpose of a review. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.

Comments