Blue Bike Sprouted Snacks from Erin Baker's


A new line of healthy snacks is now available for a protein-filled grab and go fix. Blue Bike Sprouted Snack were introduced last month by Erin Baker's Wholesome Baked Goods. 

Four flavors are available - Peppercorn, Sea Salt, Dark Chocolate and Sriracha - each featuring sprouted pumpkin, sunflower and ancient grains. The snack line is available online at www.erinbakers.comAmazon.com and select retailers nationwide.

“The Blue Bike brand is a tribute to my bakery’s early days,” said Erin Baker, CEO, Erin Baker’s. “Back in 1996, my healthy Original Breakfast Cookies were doing so well that I needed a commercial oven, but I was a small company and couldn’t get a loan. So, I sold my car and delivered baked goods around town on my blue Schwinn bike, because I was passionate about providing healthy options to people on the go, and would do whatever it took to keep the commitment alive. That same bike is on display in my bakery 20 years later, and served as the inspiration for our new line.”

For those who are very active or those who are just busy and always eating on the run, these snacks use sprouted seeds that help increase the amount and rate of which protein, vitamins and minerals can be absorbed into the body and it eases digestion while providing an energy boost. The company sent us some samples and the first one I tried was dark chocolate. I love the bit of sweetness that is added to this substantial snack that really does the trick when when you're hungry. I'm not really a breakfast eater and am guilty of going to long between meals. I put a pack in my car so that when I get that hungry feeling, I can grab a bit to get me through until my errands or done or it's mealtime.

The 5 oz. packages of Blue Bike Sprouted Snacks are available nationwide for $5.99-6.99 MSRP in select mainstream and upscale grocery stores including Haggen, QFC, King Soopers, Hy-Vee, and Woodman’s, and can also be purchased online at www.erinbakers.com and Amazon.com, including a monthly subscription service to keep the pantry stocked.
 


About Erin Baker’s
Founded, owned and operated by the aptly named Erin Baker, Erin Baker’s® Wholesome Baked Goods is a bakery that hand measures, makes and bakes breakfast and snack goodies for life on the go. Established in 1994 with a commitment to use only simple, nutritional, whole food ingredients, the company’s famous Original Breakfast Cookie and chunky granola offerings are a filling favorite among all ages. Erin Baker’s products are readily found in groceries, coffee shops and cafés, delivering the promise of homemade freshness and flavor coast to coast. www.erinbakers.com  

***I received complimentary samples for the purpose of a review. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.

Comments