Tokio Pub's Chicago Restaurant Lunch Menu

Chicago Restaurant Week is so exciting to me because it's a time each year that I try at least one new restaurant. Sometimes just in browsing the list of hundreds of participating restaurants, I find intriguing ones that I have never been to and sometimes never even heard of.

I decided to head outside the city this week to try out Tokio Pub's lunch menu during Chicago Restaurant Week. For $22, we enjoyed four courses. The first was an Avocado and Almond Salad with an amazing Lemon Ginger Vinaigrette.

Next you had a choice of a half sushi roll with six different options. I ordered the Spicy Shrimp Salmon and Lemon Roll and hubby tried the Scorpion-Fire Roll.

The entree was a delicious was their signature Ramen Burger - an angus beef patty on a bun of ramen noodles with a soy molasses. I loved it!

I had a yuzu margarita while I enjoyed the meal and it was finished off with a little bag of sweet of chocolate-filled beignets. It's nice that they were packed up in a cute little bag because after the first three courses, there wasn't much room left for dessert.

Chicago Restaurant Week runs through February 9, so there's still time to take advantage of the menu special. For more on the Chicago Restaurant Week specials, visit ChooseChicago.com.




***I did receive a complimentary meal for the purpose of a review. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.

Comments