Urban Accents' Vermont Grill Dry Glaze is perfect for pork

So, recently I got a nice package in the mail from Urban Accents and I'm making may way through it. So far I've tried two corn on the cob seasonings that were excellent. Next up I have some dry glazes to try out. The first one I decided to try was the Vermont Grill Maple & Spicy Sage.



It was hubby's day off work and we had a busy night ahead, so we figured we'd have a hearty lunch on the grill together while everyone was home - everyone being me, hubby and our five boys, ages 20, 15, 12, 10 and 9. They are all big meat eaters. I pulled out some thin pork chops and hubby was wondering what to do with them, so I pulled out the dry glaze assortment I'd gotten from Urban Accents and found one that seems to go well with pork. For the dry glaze, you take a large ziplock bag and pour in some oil and the seasonings, then put in your meat and roll it around to coat it well. Leave it on at least a half-hour. Ours sat for about 1 1/2 hours in the fridge.


The glaze was perfect for pork. It had a zesty sweetness reminiscent of a holiday honey-baked ham.  Hubby diced up some veggies and put them on the grill with some olive oil and butter and I popped a bag of Trader Joe's frozen rice medley in the microwave and we had a lovely lunch!



****Disclosure: I did receive product samples for the purpose of a review. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.

Comments