Kui Korean BBQ in Highland, IN

So, a couple of my girlfriends and I decided to visit a new Northwest Indiana spot, Kui Korean BBQ recently. My friends, Michelle and Shannon, joined me for this dinner. We were getting together to celebrate Shannon's 50th birthday. 

Kui Korean BBQ is located on Indianapolis Blvd. in Highland and opened within the last few months. The eatery has grill tables and you're able to grill your own meats, but also has other menu options if you don't want to cook your own. It was a fun experience - although I did let Shannon do the cooking. I just wasn't entirely sure how long to cook it and didn't want to mess it up. Everything was good. The meats and vegetables were fresh and good quality.



I'd definitely recommend going the cook-your-own route. We ordered a special and got a lot of food. It was $40 for three meats, which was more than enough for the three of us. We each got a bowl of soup with it and fried rice and got a pile of fresh lettuce wraps to stuff. It also came with a side dish called cheese corn that was delicious. 

We also got a separate order of chicken bulgogi. They have a nice beverage menu of cocktails, saki and beer, too, and we tried a couple.

This was my first time at a Korean BBQ place and I enjoyed the food, our server was very friendly, knowledgable and helpful and the owner stopped by our table to check on things and was super nice. I'm looking forward to another visit soon. For more information, visit https://kuibbq.carry-out.com/default.asp or look them up on Facebook.








Comments