Sorisso

Hubby and I found ourselves in south suburban Frankfort recently around dinner time and decided to try out a restaurant we hadn't been to before. I was in the mood for pasta, so Sorriso Ristorante and Bar seemed the perfect place.



I decided to get one of my favorites, Chicken Picatta, but still wanted to have pasta, so we also ordered some orecchiette with vodka sauce to share. Hubby settled on stuffed shells and we each had a bowl of soup to start off with. I got pasta fagioli and hubby tried a beef barley soup. Both were very tasty. Of the entrees, I think the pasta was my favorite. I love anything with vodka sauce, so this dish was perfect for me. We'd had so much food that there was a lot to get boxed up to take home. I was really looking forward to finishing the pasta the next day, but unfortunately one of my sons got to it first. I still haven't forgiven him. 


Sorisso Ristorante & Bar
9500 Lincoln Highway
Frankfort, IL
(815) 534-5074
my-sorriso.com












Comments