Siam Thai in Flossmoor

A little over a year ago I wrote an article for a local newspaper about an eatery in Flossmoor called Siam Thai and ever since then I've had it on my foodie bucket list. I was running some errands in that area one afternoon this week and figured I'd stop by there to get some lunch. It was a really good decision. 


It was my first restaurant meal of the new year - and the new decade. I decided to get a lunch special that was just $7.95. It came with a choice of soup (hot and sour or veggie) or an appetizer of the day (crab rangoon or veggie spring roll). I ordered the veggie soup and veggie roll.




It was one of my favorite bowls of soup ever. It was loaded with sprouts and other veggies. And the veggie roll had the perfect crunch.


I loved the Pad Thai and the lunch portion was a perfect size. I added some hot tea and and my whole meal came in at under $10. I can't wait to return and try out more of the menu - although this was so good I can see me ordering this over and over again.





Comments