Chicken, Broccoli, Swiss & Gruyere Crustless Quiche


I really like scrambled eggs and baked eggs and I should make them more often. A breakfast casserole or slice of quiche works well for any meal.

Last night I decided to make a crustless quiche for dinner. I pulled up one I’d made a long time ago and altered it just a bit. I paired with with some roasted Brussels sprouts and zuchinni and some biscuits.

6 eggs
1 cup milk (I used half 2% and half whole)
1 1/2 cups broccoli florets, cut very small
1 1/4 cup cooked, diced chicken
3/4 cup Swiss & gruyere shredded cheese mix
1 tsp garlic pepper
1 tsp smoked paprika

Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.

I made this in my 1-quart enameled cast iron baker. I’m a new Pampered Chef consultant and this was an item I earned for free when I hit a sales goal. I loved it. Cast iron keeps you food hot for a long time, which was perfect for this quiche.






Comments

  1. I love quiche and egg casseroles! Saving this for a future dinner at our house.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment