Homemade Peach Ice Cream

Nothing says summer like fresh peaches. I got some at the farmers market the other day and I knew immediately what I was going to do with them. I recently ordered a Pampered Chef ice cream maker after having it on my wish list for months. I couldn't wait to try it out.

The ice cream maker came with a basic recipe:

2 cups of heavy whipping cream
1 cup of whole milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup sugar.

With the ice cream maker, you freeze the base/bowl for 24 hours before making it. Once you mix your items (in a different bowl), you put your bowl in the fridge for a half hour or more. Then I added the mixture to the ice cream maker, set the timer for 20 minutes and watched it to. After a few minutes, you can add mix-ins. I added diced peaches.

The direction say you can eat it immediately or freeze for longer. It was way too thin for me. Rather than mixing it longer, I covered it and put the whole base in the freezer and tried it the next day. It's so creamy and those peaches were heavenly. 

Just an FYI...I am a Pampered Chef consultant. So reach out via DM on social media or email if you're interested in ordering. I do only virtual parties, which are super easy and I can set one up for you to do entirely through FB, email or text without throwing an in-person party. Depending on your sales, you earn half-off or free items, so you could even earn the ice cream maker for free just by hosting. Reach out if you'd like to earn some free stuff. The products are high-quality, durable and purposeful. Link HERE to place an order.


 

Comments