Return to Five Guys

I think this has been my third visit to Five Guys since it opened in Munster last fall. I fell instantly in love with their simple menu of simply great food. Everything is high quality. The fries are finger licking good and you always get a huge heap of them. A Facebook friend recently posted that he gets an order and brings them home and reheats them in the oven and eats them for several days.


There really isn't much to their menu - burgers and hot dogs and fries. Nothing fancy. No desserts. No other side to substitute. I love the large amount of toppings that they offer and I love that you don't pay extra for them. Put some grilled mushrooms on this last time. YUMMO! I also love snacking on in-the-shell peanuts while I wait for my order, although I usually only get to cracking one or two shells before my order is being called. 
My 9-year-old was my dining companion on this most recent trip. We had made a run to Target, which is right around the corner and made an impromptu stop for dinner. He gave his approval. 





Oh, and what they lack in food choices, they make up for in beverage choices. There are tons of options on the Coca Cola Freestyle Soda Machine. It's the only place I have ever had vanilla root beer and it got me hooked. First you select the type of pop you want on the touch screen, then it takes you through different flavors for each variety.



Comments