White Castle's Fudge Dipped Cheesecake on a Stick

On a spontaneous stop for a snack at White Castle last week with my husband and a couple of the boys, my youngest pointed out the cheesecake that was just 99 cents. He knows I like cheesecake and suggested I try it. Who am I to argue with a 7-year-old urging me to order cheesecake?

So, I gave it a try and have to say it was pretty good, especially considering the price. I'm not big on heavy desserts and this was about 3 bites. So, perfect way to finish off the meal without having too much. So, if you happen to be stopping at a White Castle, give it a try.

I also have to mention that I love that Applebee's also offers a 99 cent dessert now. It's a brownie bite (actually 4 or 5 bites) along with a little scoop of vanilla ice cream and some chocolate sauce. As I contemplated ordering it on my last visit, the waitress assured me, "It's the best way ever to spend 99 cents!" I have to agree with her. :)



Comments