Fair Oaks Farms 5-year aged Cheddar

I am a cheese freak. I really am. As far as I'm concerned, the major food groups should be bread, potatoes, chocolate and cheese...wine if you want to throw in a beverage. :) I'm a big fan of sharp cheeses and this is one of the sharpest out there. This 5-year aged variety is strong and crumbles easily. It is one of the cheeses sold in the gift shop and cafe at Fair Oaks Farms in Fair Oaks, Indiana. The farms have won awards for their outstanding cheeses and I could stand there all afternoon sampling the different varieties. Then I have to narrow down exactly what to buy. And this was at the top of the list.


Comments

  1. I would love to try this cheese. I am a big cheese lover and this aged Cheddar from Fair Oaks Dairy looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how close you are, but I just looked at the website and you can order it online if you're too far to go there to buy it - http://shop.fofarms.com/collections/all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment