IHOP serving new World Scrambles

My favorite breakfast item is eggs. And they have to be scrambled eggs. And they have to have lots of goodies added in. And served with a side of toast. And well, if there happen to be hash browns well, that's just the icing on the cake. So, when I saw that IHOP had some new World Scrambles on the menu, it was a breakfast dream come true.

There are three new items on this limited time menu and each is only $6.99.











All-American Bacon Scramble: Fluffy scrambled eggs topped with diced fresh tomatoes, crispy hickory-smoked bacon and shaved white cheddar cheese.

Tuscan Scramble: Eggs scrambled with sweet basil, roasted red peppers, finished with shaved Parmesan cheese, diced tomatoes, and topped with delicious fresh spinach.

Californian Scramble: Jack & cheddar cheeses melted into fluffy scrambled eggs topped with our salsa & fresh avocado.

The World Scrambles are available all day with golden hash browns and your choice of a warm flour tortilla, toast, or two of IHOP restaurant’s classic buttermilk pancakes. They'll be on the menu until September 7.

I had the chance to go to my local IHOP, a brand new building in Lansing, Illinois that just opened up last winter to try out this new item. It's clean, bright and welcoming and was my first time there. My sister-in-law, Sherry, joined me and tried the Californian Scramble. It caught my eye because of my love of avocado. I planned on ordering it, but when she decided that's what she was getting, I knew I had to try something else. I have a personal rule of always ordering something different from the person I'm dining with so that I can try out two items. And those I dine with know it's a rule that they have to give up a couple bites and let me take pictures of their meal before they can eat.

Sherry's scramble was delicious. I love cheesy eggs and the avocado and salsa were super refreshing. I would definitely order it on a trip back to IHOP.


She opted for a side of pancakes. :)

I went for the Tuscan Scramble. I'm a total sucker for anything with spinach in it. It's one of my favorite ingredients for an egg scramble. It was also loaded with roasted red pepper, sweet basil, diced tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. A pretty fantastic combination!





I opted for some whole wheat toast, my favorite side for a plate of scrambled eggs.


The new World Scrambles earned an A+ in my book. Perfect fluffy eggs and generous, quality ingredients. If you're an egg lover like I am, be sure to pay a visit to IHOP before September 7 to try out these fabulous new scrambles.

***IHOP provided a gift card to purchase my meal. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.

Comments