Get $1 French Fries at Meatheads for National French Fry Day

I'll betcha didn't know there was a NATIONAL FRENCH FRY DAY! Well, you know now. I'll take any excuse  I can get to down some of these delicious potato snacks.

I don't know about you, but I'm a dipper. I love to dip my fries - and not necessarily in ketchup. I often dip them in barbecue sauce. I love to dip them in a thick cheese sauce.  I've been known to dip them in a milkshake or a blizzard. And...I love to dip them in sauces at Meatheads. On a few occasions recently, I've found myself approaching my nearest Meatheads and I couldn't help but pull in the drive-thru for an order of fries and a cup of the cucumber wasabi sauce. It's been my guilty pleasure this summer - even moreso than ice cream. I love the cajun fries there, too, which you might expect to be spicy, but really aren't. It adds a perfect bit of flavor.

So, on July 13, which is National Frech Fry Day, Meatheads is offering $1 bottomless fries (regular or cajun) for dine-in with purchase and $1 large fries for take-out with purchase.

They also have a nice menu of fresh burgers, awesome shakes and the most delicious chicken tenders (the secret is pickle brine!) For more info on Meatheads, visit eatatmeatheads.com and follow them on social media - FB, Twitter and Instagram. They have 17 locations in Chicagoland.









Comments