McDonald's Pull Apart Donuts Make For a Sweet Morning

McDonald's has brought back something sweet that will only be around for a limited time - the Glazed Pull Apart Donuts. Who doesn't loved a glazed donut for breakfast? You know - one that is warm and fluffy and melts in your mouth? McDonald's sent me some samples to try and they're just as dreamy as you'd expect.

I'd love to eat glazed donuts every morning (actually all day long). However, after working so hard toward weight loss and successfully dropping 37 pounds last year, I know that just won't work. I do love a little treat now and then and I allow myself a few bites of sweets each day so that I don't feel like I'm missing out. These were perfect for that. I could share one with one of my kids or pop off a couple bites and save the rest for the next couple days. Pop them in the microwave for just 8 to 10 seconds and you've got another little treat without having to make another trip to the drive-thru. They are also delicious when dipped in McCafĂ© Premium Roast Coffee or some tea or hot cocoa. They're also a yummy accompaniment to McCafĂ© iced coffee.

I also love that you can get them any time of the day, so if you're craving them at 8 p.m. rather than 8 a.m., you don't have to wait until the next morning. Get in there and get some before they are gone.








Comments