Wildgrain Bread Subscription Boxes

Over the past couple years, subscription boxes have become quite popular. I've tried out a few myself - from snacks to meat to cheese to cleaning products to soaps to cosmetics to wine. And when I found out there was a bread subscription box, I couldn't wait to try it out. Thanks to Wildgrain for sending off a sample box for me to try that I am loving so far.

My Mixed Wildgrain box came with a variety of sourdough breads and rolls a couple packages of pasta and a dessert pastry. I've tried two so far. The Chocolate Avalanche Croissants were the first thing I tried out and they were amazing. The flaky crust with that chocolate center was so good. It was like getting something right from an artisan bakery, but I didn't have to leave home.


I also tried out the sourdough sesame, which had a crunchy crust with a center that was so soft and airy inside. I had it warm out of the oven with a little dab of butter and it was heavenly. I'm definitely not someone who would go to a bakery several times a week to get fresh bread. In fact it's not often that I do buy bread in a bakery. And I don't bake bread at home. Fresh bread comes mostly from restaurants or an artisan baker at a farmer's market. I love that Wildgrain provides this convenient way to have fresh bread at home that is as good as if it was bought fresh from a bakery. 



For more information on subscription options, visit wildgrain.com. You can get not just sourdough breads, but artisan pastries and pastas, too. Some of the products include Artisan Belgian Waffles, Apple Pie Bites, English Muffins, Pecan Sticky Buns, Slow-Fermented Plain Bagels and Sourdough Rye Loaf. May is a perfect time to subscribe because if you sign up by the end of the month, you'll get a free order of croissants in every order.


Comments