Grady’s Snack N Dine: Homewood

I’m always on the lookout for a good breakfast spot. I made my way out to Homewood for work last week and by the time I finished, it was nearing lunchtime and I hadn’t yet eaten. I thought about places to stop in the area and there are several I’m familiar with and really like, but I’m always excited to try out a new place, too.

Actually, I had been to Grady’s many years ago for dinner - maybe close to a decade ago, but they since did a re-do on the concept and menu and now feature some great breakfast dishes. It seemed as if the breakfast menu is available all the time - or at least through lunch time, which makes me love the place even more. When I can get eggs anywhere past 11 a.m., it makes me very happy.

I was excited to see savory crepes on the menu (I will go for a savory menu option for breakfast 99% of the time) and I ordered a California version with avocado, scrambled eggs and cheddar and jack cheeses and some hollandaise on the side, which was so good. It was a very large portion and came with a side of hash browns. I could eat this meal every day.

If you’re looking for a new brunch spot in the south suburbs, this is definitely one to try out. Visit eatgradys.com for more info and menus.




Comments