Harvest Room: Munster, IN

It’s been a while since I’ve been to The Harvest Room in Munster. It’s a great breakfast, lunch and brunch spot. A favorite that I’ve had there are the Scotch Eggs, which they were unfortunately out of on this visit.

I deduced to start out with burrata (how can you go wrong with that?) It came with a nice serving of sun dried tomatoes and also oiled and seasoned grape tomatoes with fresh basil and balsamic. I could have made a meal completely out of this, but I also decided on an omelet. I got one with spinach and goat cheese. My dining companions got a veggie-filled egg white omelet with sweet potato hash and a chicken and veggie panini with sweet potato fries.

I haven’t had anything there that I haven’t really liked. I’m not even a sweet potato fan, but when I tried these fries, they were absolute perfection - fluffy inside with just a slight crunch on the outside and a nice sprinkling of course-ground sea salt.

Check it out next time you’re looking for a good brunch spot. They also have a location in Palos Heights. 

Harvest Room Munster
9625 Calumet Ave.
Munster IN 
219-595-5575











Comments