World of Whirlpool Pasta Making Workshop


I’ve become a pasta snob. I just can’t bring myself to eat pasta from a box anymore. Part of the reason why is a pasta making class I took with friends at World of Whirlpool in Chicago.

In the class, we used a Kitchen Aid mixer attachment, which made it so easy.

Tossed with a bunch of fresh veggies and cheese, it was such a taste explosion.

I had taken another pasta making class, but this was the first time I'd used a Kitchen Aid attachment for it. And after that I was sold. I purchased one for home. It took quite a while before it made it out of the box, but when my son asked if we could make homemade pasta together, I was eager to get it out and make some pasta of our own. 

If you'd like to learn how to make your own pasta - or a number of other fun cooking adventures (I've taken a cake decorating class there, too), check out their online calendar at worldofwhirlpool.com. Classes sell out quickly, so if you see an open spot on their workshop calendar, grab it!




















Comments