Spinach and Sausage Lasagna


Wow! I recently had the best lasagna I think I've ever had and it was one that I made in my crock pot! Could not be easier!

2 jars pasta sauce
4 cups fresh spinach
15 oz. container Ricotta cheese
8 oz. bag shredded mozzarella 
1 tsp. minced garlic in olive oil (add to sauce)
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
8 oz. lasagna noodles
1 sleeve browned Bob Evans Italian sausage
6 ounces fresh mushrooms

4 slices Dofino Light Havarti



In a small bowl, blend the cheeses and Italian seasoning. Reserve about 1/4 of shredded cheese for top. Then start layering.

Here's how I did my layering:

sauce
spinach
noodles
sauce
Italian sausage
mushrooms
cheese blend
spinach
noodles
sauce
Italian sausage
mushrooms
cheese blend
spinach
noodles
sauce

Havarti slices
Remaining mozzarella cheese
Italian seasoning


Cook on high in crock pot for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.

Comments

  1. Lookin' good! Thanks so much for linking up at Two Girls and a Party!
    We hope to see you back every Wednesday to link up and check our featured blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a crock pot. I'm going to try this. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment