Fire and Flavor Salmon Seasoning

Last summer I was introduced to Fire & Flavor products, when I got a sample of their oak grilling plank. It made for some wonderful steaks, topped with grilled mushrooms and grape tomatoes. A few weeks later, I got a box of product from the company that included some cedar planks, salmon seasoning and fry seasoning.

I recently tried out the salmon seasoning. While I would have loved to have prepared it on the grill outside, it's been quite chilly and windy here in Chicago lately. So, I had to settle for broiled salmon instead.


I sprinkled it generously on top (next time I'll have to be a little more careful as it is a little on the spicy side) and put it on the oven and set it on broil. The result was delicious. I'm planning to try it out on some chicken ( recently made some chicken taquitos and I think this would be perfect for that) and it would probably work well in some chili or tacos, too. I served it up with a frozen multi-grain and vegetable blend from Trader Joe's and some candied carrots.



I look forward to trying out the cedar planks when it warms up. Oh, and i did try out one of the fry seasonings. Watch for a post on that soon. They were awesome!

* I did receive a complimentary product sample for purpose of a review. Opinions are my own.

Comments