Aldi's Pizza Kit with fresh mozzarella and fresh red and green basil

I recently spotted a refrigerated pizza kit while shopping at Aldi's. I always love trying out new products there. This one had a refrigerated rectangular dough that you bake with your favorite toppings.  A jar of sauce was also included.

I spread out the dough and covered it with sauce and added some slices of fresh mozzarella and some fresh red and green basil that my son had brought home from the farm he works at. I didn't even know that red basil existed. It was a perfect finish. I did add a little dried oregano, as well.

The crust was light and crisp and I really liked the sauce, which was thick and tasted like it came from a pizzeria. I look forward to trying it again and am hoping it's still in the refrigerator case on my next visit.



Comments

  1. That looks sooo yummy! I love a good pizza and that definitely looks like a winner. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment