Cabo San Lucas Grill

I had an assignment for a local municipal magazine to check out a new local eatery, Cabo San Lucas Grill in South Holland. While talking to the manger she mentioned that they'd like to feature their chile rellenos. I had never tried the dish and it was love at first bite. 

I knew that the dish was a stuffed and fried pepper, but for some reason I had assumed it was hot. It's not. It's mild and so is the delicious tomato sauce that covers it. The cheese was creamy and gooey and just so amazing. I've been dreaming of this dish ever since I tried it. 


The restaurant also offers a number of other Mexican specialties as well as American food. They're open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For more info, visit their Facebook page.

Cabo San Lucas Grill
997 E. 162nd Street
South Holland, IL
(708) 566-4318




Comments