Round the Clock

Round the Clock is a local chain in the south suburbs and Northwest Indiana. It's one of those places where you can get a hearty, consistent meal and you can get breakfast any time of day. I love that. Sometimes I want a big skillet at 3 p.m. or biscuits and gravy for dinner. Or a late night plate of pancakes. They'll do it for you here. Everything is good and prices are reasonable.

Hubby and I were running errands recently and decided to stop for breakfast and we settled on Round the Clock. It was pancakes for hubby and I ordered an omelet with hash browns. I also got to pick another side and biscuits and gravy were one of the options, so I got those two. I only ate half and took the other half home. That's my general rule when I dine out so that I'm not overdoing in and it's nice to have a second meal later that day or the next morning.


We had our breakfast at the Lansing location, which is right off the Torrence Ave. exit from I-80. It's the last exit before you hit Indiana. So, keep it in mind if you are ever traveling I-80 to or from Indiana. It's just to the left of you if you exit Torrence going south and approach the first stoplight.

Round the Clock is a family business being run by a third generation. It started in Gary back in 1963.

Round the Clock
17601 Torrence Ave.
Lansing, IL
(708) 418-7244
roundtheclock.com







Comments