Siam Marina French Wine Pairing Dinner


For years and years I had been hearing how amazing Siam Marina was. Back then it was located not far from home in Calumet City, but somehow I never got there. It later moved to Tinley Park and when I got an invite to attend a French Wine Pairing Dinner, I couldn't pass it up. I was so excited to get to finally try what people had been raving about. I was just a few bites in before I knew that this place was a gem - and everything good I'd heard and more. It's described as a Thai Fusion restaurant highlighting dishes of Thailand and Vietnam with French influences.


Chef Tammy Pham came out between courses to describe what she'd made. A knowledgable wine rep gave a rundown on each wine and why it was paired with each dish. It was a small, intimate dinner with only about a dozen couples and it was such a relaxing night. I love going to dinners where I don't have to make any decisions. I get to sit back and just enjoy what was lovingly prepared and paired by experts.

Each dish was better than the next. Now, I have it on my foodie bucket list to visit Chef Tammy's other place, Asparagus, in Merrillville, Indiana.

Keep an eye on siammarina.com and the Facebook page for upcoming wine pairing dinners, martini tastings and other unique events. 


















Comments