Bacon, Bacon Everywhere at Baconfest Chicago 2019

Another Baconfest Chicago is in the books. It's truly one of my favorite foodie events of the year. I love the venue. I love the creativity of the chefs. I love that the event benefits a good cause - the Great Chicago Food Depository. I love that I always see fellow food bloggers when I'm there. I love that there's just So. Much. Bacon. 

It's grown so much that there are now three separate sessions and in each session you get to try dozens of samples of sides that all have bacon as the star of the dish. Entrees. Side Dishes. Salads. Appetizers. Even desserts. So. Much. Bacon.

If you have not yet been to a Baconfest, take it from this foodie and keep an eye out for next year's event, which takes place annually in the spring. Add it to that foodie bucket list and get your bacon on. To follow along for next year's event, like them on social media (Baconfest Chicago on Facebook and @baconfest on Instagram) and go to baconfestchicago.com.















Comments