Nori Komi Furikake Rice Seasoning

A few months ago I participated in a Foodie Penpal Program from The Lean Green Bean. It was quite fun. I prepared a box of goodies (about a $15 value) to send off to my penpal and I got one from someone else. Included in my box was a little jar of Nori Komi Furikake Rice Seasoning. The enclosed note indicated that a little bit added to plain white rice made it taste just like sushi.

Other contents of the box included chili mix, TastyKake chocolate cupcakes and Trader Joe's Cookie Butter. It was a big score - lots of goodies and ones I had never tried before. In our e-mails afterwards, my sender mentioned that she makes the chili, which she then adds over the rice with the seasoning.

I went the route of making some white rice and adding the seasoning to it and serving it with some grilled salmon. It was an awesome accompaniment.




Comments