Unreal Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat Bar

I got a box of Unreal Candy in the mail to taste and review and I had a really hard time keeping my kids away. One is a bigger chocoholic than I am and can totally sniff out any bit of chocolate within a mile.

So, since there were two of each variety, I let him be my taste tester. When we tried out the Unreal chocolate caramel peanut nougat bar, he immediately compared it to a Snickers bar, but said he liked this one better, noting that it had better flavor and more nougat.

At first bite, I knew it was different. It does have a different texture, but that didn't make a difference to me. I liked that it just tasted and seemed more natural. The chocolate looked a little dull, but I took that as a good thing. It didn't have that shiny layer that gave it a waxy appearance. I would definitely reach for an Unreal over the common candy bars. Unreal is uncommon and that's what I love about it. Knowing that better quality ingredients are used, I feel better about eating it when I'm craving a sweet treat.




Comments