Tyler's Tender offers good food for grown-ups, too

I've posted before about my experiences at Tyler's Tender in Schererville, Indiana. It's a cute little train-themed eatery with a huge counter with stools and a train that delivers your food to you. There's also a train ride and model trains. Lots to entertain your little choo-choo fans. But, I'm also a fan because it's a place I can take the kids to that has more than just pizza and hot dogs on the menu. There are plenty of options for the kid meals and the regular menu has a great selection of sandwiches and salads.

It's also a great place for a birthday party. I've had a couple parties there for my youngest son. Oh, and there is a little arcade that has my favorite game - skee ball!

I went to Tyler's Tender recently with my youngest son and met my friend, Christa, and her adorable little girl.

Here's what I had - a delicious wrap with steak and bleu cheese and their awesome homemade fries.


Christa had a panini with sweet potato tots.


Here's the meals being delivered right to us.


 My little guy enjoyed his chicken nuggets and chips.


And another adorable and happy customer. :)


Comments

  1. What a cool place! Looks like you guys had a great time :)

    Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment