Trader Joe's Vegetable Melange

Just have to give a shout out to Trader Joe's. I've yet to find a product there that I don't like. I really like their frozen vegetable blends. We're still hanging on to winter here in Chicagoland, so I'm not yet doing a lot of fresh veggies. These are great to have in the freezer to warm up to complete a meal.

The most recent vegetable blend I used was this Vegetable Melange in seasoned butter sauce. I'm sure it has a lot more butter than I would use in making it myself, but hey, you've got to a live a little. And it's really good. It's a product I will surely buy again on my next trip to Trader Joe's. I thought that if I had leftovers I could use it in some soup. But…no leftovers. It went great with a piece of salmon with lemon and some brown rice (also a frozen Trader Joes' item.)



Comments